What type of client do you specialize in?
We offer complete business and personal banking services. Clients include businesses, associations and non-profits, professionals, medical services providers, and government contractors. We also serve builders, real estate developers, as well as homebuyers and other individuals seeking relationships with a local community bank.
What makes your client experience unique?
We were founded 20 years ago by local business owners and experienced bankers who intuitively recognized the need for a bank that focused on local businesses seeking a bank that provides:
- Local, quick response on loan requests; flexible financial solutions designed for business needs; and no waiting for answers from an out-of-area, out-of-state headquarters.
- Immediate access to CEO and senior management with local connections and a solid stake in the community.
- Lasting relationships with our clients vs. just opening accounts.
- A strong, local bank poised to keep up with its clients’ expansion and success, and able to increase lending capabilities for funding larger loans.
- A bank that listens to and learns about a client’s business before recommending solutions that may not be on a current product/service list.
- Flexibility that comes from knowledge of local market conditions.
- Familiarity with the business community and a strong desire to provide products and services that match specific, and sometimes, custom needs.
What do you find most satisfying about your job?
What’s best about serving as a local community bank is the community itself—the people we work with, the loyal relationships that mutually enhance the business, the bank and our people. As a community bank, volunteering and serving together to improve our community is heartfelt and a core component of our bank culture.
Awards and Honors
2018 Corporate Philanthropy Award,
Washington Business Journal; 2019-2020, Best Community Bank, Bethesda Magazine;
2018 Outstanding Corporate Citizen of the Year, Northern Virginia Chamber of