Mullett Dove & Bradley, PLLC
Q: How do you relate to your clients?
A: The number one complaint we hear from clients who come to us after working with other firms is that their calls and emails were rarely returned, which left them feeling as if they didn’t know what was happening in their own case. We make client communication a priority, ensuring our clients are involved in developing a strategy for reaching the best resolution possible for their unique circumstance.
Q: What do your clients say about you?
- “A class act. Competent, smart and tough when needed—yet unfailingly respectful and professional to everyone involved.”
- “Took the time to listen to my concerns. I was never treated like a number or a customer.”
- “Top-notch representation. Stuck to the relevant points, worked for a quick resolution, and kept me abreast of every step as we reached a favorable conclusion.”
- “I have recommended MDB to my friends, which I think is the litmus test of their competency.”
- “Kind, professional, knowledgeable, attention to detail.”
- “Incredibly responsive, offered excellent advice, and was an exceptional listener.”
- “Available at short notice, provided intelligent analysis/advice along the way.”
- “Prompt responses to my emails and phone calls.”
- “Always punctual when something needed to be addressed.”
- “Honest and answered my questions based on the law and her experience, not just with an answer I wanted to hear.”
- “Superb work ethic and extensive knowledge of the law.”
Washingtonian Top Lawyers, 2018—2021
Best Law Firms™ 2015 – 2022
Best Lawyers™ 2013 – 2022
Best Lawyers™ 2022 Lawyer of the Year—Family Law
Best Lawyers™ 2021 Lawyer of the Year—Collaborative Law
Super Lawyers™ 2013 – 2022
Virginia Business Top Lawyers
Northern Virginia Top Lawyers