20 Dishes to Try at Taste of Arlington
Ballston's annual street festival turns 30 this year.
6. Applewine smoked ribs from Epic Smokehouse
Few things say “summer!” better than ribs and lemonade—perfect for eating while you walk.
7. Lamb, cauliflower gyros from Kapnos Taverna
Gyros are a staple at food festivals, but the quality tends to be uneven. Not so with Kapnos, whose Mediterranean comfort food never disappoints.
8. Tostadas de Tinga from La Tingeria
Stewed meat with chipotle sauce on a crispy tortilla awaits.
9. S’mores whoopie pies from Little Miss Whoopie
The food truck will be on hand to dole out these small, delectable delights.
10. Apple cider donuts from Mac’s Donuts
Mac’s Donuts won in the dessert category of “Best of the Best” of Taste of Arlington in 2013.