20 Dishes to Try at Taste of Arlington
Ballston's annual street festival turns 30 this year.
11. Bacon-sausage banh mi bun from Milton’s Local
Working with local farmers, Milton’s Local produces all-natural bacon and bacon sausage.
12. Peri-peri chicken wings from Nando’s Peri-Peri
The Washington-area chain is known for its flame-grilled, spicy Portuguese-style chicken.
13. Grilled quail with braised cabbage and lime from Oz Restaurant & Bar
The Clarendon eatery offers dishes with an Australian twist.
14. Shrimp croquette balls from Pamplona
Try Basque-style dishes from this Spanish restaurant in Clarendon, which opened in January.
15. Al pastor tacos from Pepita Cantina
‘Tis the season for flavors from Mexico’s Yucatan Peninsula. Pepita serves its tacos with avocado puree and pineapple salsa.