20 Dishes to Try at Taste of Arlington
Ballston's annual street festival turns 30 this year.
16. Chopped pork barbecue sandwich from Rocklands Barbecue & Grilling Co.
It wouldn’t be a food festival without a pulled pork sandwich from the local chain that gets “low and slow” cooking right.
17. Shack burger from Shake Shack
The foodie-favorite burger joint offers its signature food to keep the purists happy.
18. Tacos from Tacos Matadores
Traditional Mexican food from the D.C.-based food truck.
19. Smoked beef brisket sandwich from The Liberty Tavern
This killer sandwich from Arlington Magazine’s 2017 “Best Restaurant” winner features brisket, Gouda, horseradish mayo, grilled red onions and pickled jalapenos on a honey-IPA roll.
20. Milk chocolate fondue from The Melting Pot
It’s always a good day when you get to dip something in warm chocolate, like strawberries and marshmallows. Enjoy!
Click here for a complete list of participating restaurants.