Live Music Returns to Ballston Quarterfest Crawl
The outdoor festival on May 15 promises food and drink specials, games and a dozen live performances by local artists.
If a year of quarantine left you pining for live tunes, the second annual Quarterfest Crawl will be music to your ears. The socially distanced street festival promises food and drink specials from area restaurants (from pork belly skewers and margaritas to mini milkshakes), giant-size games, a neighborhood-wide scavenger hunt sponsored by Homeward Trails Animal Rescue, and more than 12 music and dance performances spread out in various locations throughout the day.
Sponsored by BallstonGives, the charitable arm of the Ballston Business Improvement District, the event takes place this Saturday, May 15 from noon to 7 p.m. Here’s the entertainment lineup:
- DJ Purnell at Ballston Exchange Paseo on Wilson Boulevard
- Leon City Sounds at Welburn Square
- Karen Jonas at SER
- The Jared Stout Duo at the corner of World of Beer
- Bobby Thompson & Jenny Langer at the corner of 9th and N. Stuart Streets
- Gracious Me at the corner of 9th and N. Stuart Streets
- Claire Show on the SER patio
- Andrew Savoia x Fordson Labs at Ballston Exchange
- Ruthie & the Wranglers Porch Band at Ballston Local